A Little About Humburg House of Girls...

I am a United States Navy Wife, Mom to 2 girls Adleigh (5 yrs) and Ashlee (2yrs end of this month). I am a SAHM with a passion for photography, cake decorating, and creating crafty things. I love my life........ even when things get a little hectic!

11 March 2011

Here we go....

    So, today I confirmed my first photo shoot for one of my friends who just had a beautiful baby boy on Feb. 22, 2011. Her husband is currently deployed, and she is home holding down the fort with her two beautiful children Kassidy and Kaleb. I am so excited to do some photos of the kids tomorrow. I haven't had to do it, but I am sure it was hard to deliver Kaleb without the love of her life at her side. L, I am so proud of you!!! Not many women have that kind of strength. I am very blessed to get to help you celebrate your little man's arrival!

   
     On another note, those of you who are following Ashlee's surgery for tubes she is getting them in Monday, March 14th, 2011 at 7:15am EST. I am very hopeful that this will help my baby hear better!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the photos!!! Im so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete